Thursday, July 10, 2008

Measuring life..

People say "Life is too long"
Yes,true for the one's who are living 'cause they're born.
But for those who are born to live..trust me..life definitely is damn short.

_____________________________________________________
I learned from somewhere..when people can't say what they feel..they write it down.

4 comments:

Supriya said...

do pal ke jeevan se ek umra churaani hai...





zindagi aur kuch bhi nahi...teri meri kahani hai

Ustaad said...

Life is a challence to us
we hope every thing will be Fine

we dont have any aim
but history says

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

so never Hope for anything better.
whatever will happen will be better

Aersh said...

life..........................
to complex a thing to understand.... but if u lived it for others if not them but will understand it......

Anonymous said...

I say: life is damn short :(

I want to do so many things for others in my life
but I know I can't fulfill them in one life :)