Have you ever seen a swan?
Swimming so gracefully across the pool..and underneath paddling so hard just to make it through??
I've seen one..
A typical dehihite [i learned the term recently] , loving life,friends,technology,maths, physics and kate winslate at the same time.Well,that's how so many have came to know this guy.I wasn't really watching out for this guy.I was searching for the person who he hides within himself.
He smiles,he abuses,he hacks,he bullies others,but he wasn't really another OUGian i met on orkut.
He was something more.
Imagine,the person with who you decided to live your entire life with dies in front of your eyes..
Just 10 minutes he took,to change back,to get back to normal,to erase that scene that flashed before him.
His story,may be known by many,but yet so untold.I still question myself how he gained such will power to bear all that pain?How he managed to survive through all that happened?How hard it was for him to hide that pain,bury the tears,and smile to spread the khushi around.
He hides it so perfectly.Even when he finished telling me his story,he asked "did ya get bored by my crap story?"..How much courage and strength does it take to call the story of the most beautiful relation in one's life "a crap"!I was amazed by his will power,his strength to gather it all and smile at the end.
He said life teaches it all.Time heals everything.But,
You know,it hurts..It does!
Now,tears stopped coming out but the pain couldn't be obliterated from within.
I asked "Will You ever be able to love anyone else?"
He replied "No"
Was I crying?Or was it raining outside?
The vibes from him,spreads hope.A hope for living a better life.A hope to live for the one who loves you.A hope to live without the person you love.
Dear bhaida,
Just wanted you to know,she's watching it all.Watching over you.Your pains,your tears,your smile..so true to her.You're right,she's right beside you,and she'll always be.
______________May god bless You with Khushi______________
I learnt from somewhere..when people can't say what they feel,they write it down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
awesum[:)]
................................................................................. u hav left me in oblivion... u r a very gud writer man... xcellent piece- touching, emotional, and above all beautiful...
keep writin n tell ma abt the nxt entry....................................................................................................
Supriya Tyagi !!
dis man is lik a real GOD for me ! ... a living GOD !! :)
Supi.. u r.. n u wil always remain my idol !
And great post by u Sam... u r a goood writer !!
for more info on lif ov Supi >>> http://www.orkutheroes.com/supriyatyagi/
great writing sam :)
i neva knew soo much about suppi
awesum sam.. :) !!!
aww...
it touched my heart...!!!
@samyukta
you sure are an excellent writer.....:)
beautiful feelings
:) Words don't say everything,still I would say 'm awestruck :)
Post a Comment